ANNUAL MEETING of the Channel Lake Bluffs Association Homeowners
The CLBA Annual Meeting is scheduled for the 2nd Saturday in July each year.
In case of rain, the meeting will be held on the 2nd Sunday – rain or shine
Registration begins in the park at the beach at 8:30 AM.
The meeting will begin at 9:00 AM SHARP!
Only Association Members in good standing will be allowed to vote at the meeting.
Please bring a chair or blanket to sit on, your proxy and any ideas you may have.
You may also pay your dues for the coming year at the Annual Meeting.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Introduction of Board Members
- Roll Call of all Association Members
- Introduction of New Homeowners
- Reading of prior year’s Annual Meeting Minutes
- Old Business – list improvements / other news or items
- Presentation of Financial Report
- Presentation of Old & New Budget
- New Business – potential projects…CLBA Garage sale / Pavilion / Annual Picnic
- Open Floor to Comments & Discussions
- Voting on New Yearly Assessments/Dues
- List of retiring Board Members
- Nomination & Election of new Board Members
- Drawing of Free Dues Lottery – Property Owner must be present to win!
** If you are unable to attend the Annual Meeting – please complete a Member’s Voting Proxy and give it to a Board Member or another Member in Good Standing. Proxies MUST be turned in prior to the meeting. Your Proxy will be mailed with the June Newsletter. If you don’t receive one or need another, please ask a Board member for one. Make sure your vote counts.
Your participation is greatly appreciated!
The Channel Lake Bluffs Association Board