Hello! Welcome to the Channel Lake Bluffs Association, commonly known as CLBA, a subdivision on Channel Lake, in unincorporated Antioch, Illinois. It is bordered by Lake Ave to the West, Prospect Ave to the North, Woodbine Ave to the East and Grapevine Ave to the South.
Nestled between the 110+ homes and several lots are four fabulous “common” areas within CLBA that are a valuable asset to your home:
We treat our Association as a business and as such, we have a minimal annual fee for each lot and house. Those monies go toward insurance, landscaping & general upkeep of the common areas, public street lighting, printing & mailings and an accountant.
• Spring 2023 - Beach sand added
• Spring 2021 - Removal of two trees at the Park area.
• Spring 2021 - Removal of a tree and cutting back the bushes at the Watercraft Launch area.
• Spring 2021 - Purchase and installation of commercial grade (2) Infant swings and (4) Sling swings for the swingset.
• Continual improvements at the Beach & hill keeping weeds and overgrowth at bay.
• New Signage – (1) for each of the entrances of off Lake Ave and (1) two-sided revised verbiage for the Beach area.
• New pier pieces on the West side of the Watercraft Launch area.
Dues for the CLBA fiscal year July 1st 2023 to June 30th 2024 are $10 per Lot and $210 per House as voted on at the CLBA Annual Meeting on July 10, 2023. These fees are subject to change as expenses dictate each year.